Old 26-08-2007, 03:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default What is eating my tomato plants?

Why thank you Davie m' laddie, always nice to hear your comments.
Cheers Wendy
"Dave Fouchey" wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 21:30:59 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

There is something eating the tomato plants? I can see doo doo all over
the
place. What to do? Help!
Cheers Wendy

Looks like a Hornworm Wendy, the hide in the soil during the day, go
out at night with a flashlight and you can pick them off pretty
easily. Mind you they blend in REALLY good and in spite of their size
hide well.

http://www.oznet.ksu.edu/dp_hfrr/ext...s/hornworm.htm
Dave Fouchey

Florence, SC