Old 26-08-2007, 12:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Angraecum eburneum

Beautiful, Wendy. What do you do with yours? We have a huge one, but it is a
sporadic bloomer. Actually, it wouldn't bloom at all until I moved it out to
the Vanda area a few years ago. Then it came out with multiple spikes, just
gorgeous. But for the last two years, nothing but big new growths.

I have read that they don't like to be repotted until they've bloomed. This
one really needed it, so we gave it a new pot/media right after the big
bloom. I wonder if these are so recalcitrant that they just hate having
their roots disturbed.

Diana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Angraecum eburneum