Old 26-08-2007, 03:39 PM
Tamujiin Tamujiin is offline
Registered User

Default SOS with Sand stone flag stones

I have these awful sand stone flag stones as a patio.
I did not put them down my Dad did. I have moved into my parents old house with my kids.
Knowing my Dad they were probably very expensive and look really nice but are always dirty. Because they are soft they seem to permanently be dirty & dusty. My crawling baby gets so mucky crawling on them that I have banned him & my toddler from the garden because of these awful flags.

Other than rip them up & relay bog standard cheap & cheerful concrete (it is a really large area & surrounds the house) is there anything I can do.

Is there a sealant or masonry type paint that I could use?

Please help ????

Mummy & babies x