Old 26-08-2007, 03:41 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,austin.gardening,rec.gardens
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Lawn

In article ,
"Dave" wrote:

Cue me in how to upload pictures, and what websites support that? Would
like to provide weblink to pictures for your gander.
Dave

I'll just cut and paste Omelet's excellent advice: [clicking the news:
link should open up the group in OE]

If you want to post them here, post them at http://www.tinypic.com
harvest the URL's and post those links here.

Thanks.

I generally stay away from binaries for 2 reasons. Potential infection
problem, and I only have dial-up.

Understood.

Thanks for the weblink. I'll go out and take some pics for more descriptive
info. Will repost, as I cut the front lawn very recently. Will let the
stuff grow back so its easily visible.
Dave

Tinypic has been a godsend.
And it makes it so I don't have to burn the limited space on my personal
webspace.

Plus it's anonymous. ;-)
--
Peace, Om