Old 26-08-2007, 04:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Snipping

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
news
"JennyC" wrote:

I get a bit fed up with having to scroll down a huge long reply just to
read
a single line or even a smiley.

Not going to happen. The people who do this have no consideration for
anyone else, and can't be bothered. You're better off to ignore such
people IMHO.

The killfile is your friend.

It's cold and rainy today.

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic

Have to agree with Gary here. And no I have not snipped yet because it is
all on screen and therefore the whole story can be seen.

I don't think I have met such 'nasty' people in all my years as those who
post on here and other newsgroups. They somehow feel important by making a
posting behind a funny name. Of course there are also those who post in the
open, but do things off screen, such as the person who sent the RSPCA round
to me with reference to my hatred of cats visiting my garden, confusing it
with ""CRUELTY"", but they got a short sharp reply :-))

Who are these 'yobs' and why do they do it?

Well I spent 2 years in prison teaching prisoners.
I have spent a lifetime 'with' or 'dealing with' people in both the Hotel
and Industry sectors.
I studied Human Psychology and Educational Psychology

and I am STILL amazed at what the human species can turn out :-(((

However, in general, people when they get older mature, mellow and become
much nicer people to be with :-))

Mike

Reunion Bournemouth August/September 2007 FULL. WAIT LIST OPERATING
www.rneba.org.uk to find your ex-Greenie mess mates
www.iowtours.com for all ex-Service Reunions. More being added daily