Old 26-08-2007, 05:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Snipping

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...

I think we can all be guilty of forgetting to snip sometimes but the worst
offenders are the people spamming across several newsgroups. They appear
believe that constant repetition of their barmy army messages will recruit
people to their cause and do not realise that in fact, it's a total turn
off!
At present, someone who posts here regularly - mostly trying to annoy -
has
decided to carry on a 'chat' with one of these spammers, including all the
cross-posted groups and IMO, that sort of person is more contemptible for
setting out deliberately to attract such trouble to a group, than the odd
troll with a bee in its bonnet or the genuine urgler who has a netiquette
lapse occasionally.

Well said

Mike

Reunion Bournemouth August/September 2007 FULL. WAIT LIST OPERATING
www.rneba.org.uk to find your ex-Greenie mess mates
www.iowtours.com for all ex-Service Reunions. More being added daily