Old 26-08-2007, 11:12 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] seversont@comcast.net is offline

Default Any new ideas to get rid of moles?

My battle with moles in my lawn has continued for about 5 years. I
have not tried too many products and my best weapon against moles has
been a spring loaded trap which drives 2 sets of prongs (about 4
prongs) down into a tunnel when a mole is under the trap. I kill about
2 moles each summer with these spring loaded traps but I still get
moles in my lawn the next summer.

Has anyone tried Tomcat Mole Killer? It is a mole bait shaped like an
earthworm. You place it in an active mole tunnel and the mole eats
like it is an earthworm.

Two different times I have heard this product recommended on the home
and garden show broadcast on our local public radio station by the
garden expert.

Has anyone found success with this product?

TIA