Old 27-08-2007, 02:15 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ook Ook is offline

Default Jalapenos don't get hot if weather is not hot?

I had a neighbor say that jalapenos don't get hot of the weather is not hot.
I don't know if it's true or not, but my jalapenos are very mild this year.
Is this true about jalapenos? No hot weather, mild peppers? I might also
mention that my bushes are healthy and vigorous, and the peppers are still
young. They have every indication of getting quite large, for jalapenos.