Old 27-08-2007, 12:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Angraecum eburneum - Name Error Attn:- Diana

Right you are. It's Longiscott. That's what happens when one doesn't look
closely. I have both, but the one that I have been discussing is eburneum.
BTW, Longiscott has been a scale magnet for me in the past, though it's been
a while and seems okay now.

Diana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
I was taking more photographs today & discovered that I have made an error.
Not Angraecum eburneum but
good old faithful Longiscott.
Now I have bloomed my eburneum in the past, had it much warmer & higher
light. Also it has a short
doo dah? Sadly another one that got scale.
Cheers Wendy

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Angraecum eburneum