Old 26-08-2007, 10:24 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
RichToyBox RichToyBox is offline

Default want / need to install Pond bottom drain and Skimmer.

Look at the 4 inch bottom drain at
http://www.koivillage.com/pond_acces..._skimmers.html. It
seems to be reasonably priced.

--
RichToyBox
Zone 7A/B Virginia
"Dude" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello all,

Like the subject says I would like to install a bottom drain and a
skimmer. What I'm having a problem with is paying so much for such
simple devices. I think they are quite over priced.
I'm wondering if anyone has used something from Lowes / Home Depot or
what makes a little more since to me is using parts for a pool.
if you can pont me to some DYI website of this stuff I would
appreciate it.

BTW my pond is not very big. It's about 5' wide X 4' long X 30" deep
While I have it all pulled apart to do this I'm going to dig it
deeper.
I have a few Pics of it up on http://picasaweb.google.com/chris.holub

Cheers,
Chris