Old 28-08-2007, 08:37 AM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.native,alt.permaculture,alt.gathering.rainbow,alt.2600
PureOne PureOne is offline

Default How To GO Underground with Free "Bio" Diesel.

On Aug 28, 3:06 am, PureOne wrote:
All you have to do is get a semi truck, and load it up with hippies.
It costs about $50,000. Then you steal another truckers license
plates & hit the road. Whenever you need to make a stop to refuel the
diesel engine & get food, you just pull into the truck stop, fill up
your tank with gas, and get all the free trucker food you want. They
will never be able to prove it is you because while your at the truck
stop & you are on camera, they will be thinking you are another
trucker. You could pull the same scam with a smaller van as well I
suppose. I call the idea "Bio" Diesel, because you take care of all
the essentials for life at the gas station.

I guess the problem with the idea is you have to find places to camp,
and park, where you can sleep in your vehicle. Where I live there is
nowhere nearby that allows that.