Old 29-08-2007, 01:54 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses
Sharon Capps Sharon Capps is offline

Default Where is every one

"Jeffrey L. Kline" wrote in message
. ..
We're still out here...

So, how have your rose been doing? Things have been a bit ruff here in
Michigan. Very hot, and until a couple of weeks ago, very dry. My roses
seem to be blooming OK, by the green is a bit lack luster.

regards

Jeff

Southeast Michigan, Zone 5

Roses are just finishing blooming and I don't know if I should dead head
them or will that cause more growth. It has been extremely hot and dry here
too. The humidity has been terrible. My weeds have done wonderful this
summer. I am glad that someone is still here. I thought maybe everyone
moved somewhere else.
Sharon in MN