Old 30-08-2007, 01:01 AM posted to rec.gardens
Persephone Persephone is offline

Default there has to be an easier way

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 14:17:19 -0700, Tater wrote:

On Aug 28, 8:07 am, FragileWarrior
wrote:

BTW, are you sure you really want to do this? You sure sound unhappy
over just about every aspect of it. Perhaps it's easier just to buy what
you want.

yhe I want to do this. i have about a dozen plum trees (a 15ft tall
plant is NOT a bush!) and either i do this or let them rot, and I am
unhappy about wasting them like that.

still thinking of getting the ladder up to get those high ones, next
year i am pruning with a vengance!

Probably somebody mentioned this already --but you could get
someone from a local food bank to pick the fruit. I used to get
somebody from St.Joseph's to pick my oversupply of peaches.
Would be terrible to let nutritious fresh food go to waste, when there
are people who can't afford to buy it.

Persephone