Old 29-08-2007, 11:05 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default Advice on Mower

Leigh_Stenson said:

Just been given a Mountfield SP470 powered mower. This was given by a
widow so she has no knowlege about the operation of the mower and there
is no documentation.

She probably stole it. =P

It has a Briggs and Stratton engine and is I guess
8-10 years old.

Has it been used, on a regular basis? Or, has it been sitting in a shed for
all that time? (I'd change the oil, before trying to start it.)

What fuel do I put in ordinary unleaded or do I
needsome two stroke mixture and if I do what is the ratio.

Unleaded.

[rest snipped]

--

Eggs

After heat killed bad germs, where do they go? Obviously not in heaven,
since they've been bad. Surely then can't go to hell, for the heat would
kill them again(?)...