Old 30-08-2007, 12:41 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
chip chip is offline

Default want / need to install Pond bottom drain and Skimmer.

Dude wrote:

Like the subject says I would like to install a bottom drain and a
skimmer. What I'm having a problem with is paying so much for such
simple devices. I think they are quite over priced.

BTW my pond is not very big. It's about 5' wide X 4' long X 30" deep
While I have it all pulled apart to do this I'm going to dig it
deeper.
I have a few Pics of it up on http://picasaweb.google.com/chris.holub

Cheers,
Chris
Phoenix AZ

I live in Tempe and planning to convert my pool into a pond. Did you
DIY or have a contractor do it? How do your fish handle the heat?

Chip