Old 30-08-2007, 10:20 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray B Ray B is offline

Default Gene

I guess you'll have to break down and request a mailed copy!

"Manelli Family" wrote in message

"Gene Schurg" wrote in message

H&R is kind of 1990's! They don't offer online ordering. You have to
download their current list which changes 3 times a year.

http://www.hrnurseries.com/download.php

I can't download it. After a few minutes my browser locks up and I get a
"not responding" error. I've tried three times already. I use Mozilla
Firefox on an XP machine.

Oh well, I tried. :-(

Look at the Summer pricelist about the center of the page.

Good Growing,
Gene

"Manelli Family" wrote in message
I just went through that H&R orchid website and was unable to find any
price lists there or descriptions (did have pictures) of the plants. Do
you have an URL where they list the prices?

Thanks.