Old 02-04-2003, 09:32 PM
pete

Default kikwi fruit

yes they grow at your place buy male and female plants seperate, plants
that are selffertilizing usualy give not too big fruits and keep in mind
that they growrealy big bigger for intance than vine's

to get the fruits ripe you put them in a plastic bag with some ripe
tomato's and due to the ethyleen gas they start ripening

succes pete

"Slavko" schreef in bericht
om...
Hello,
I'm new here, and I was wondering if anyone of you could answer a
question.
I'm frrom Bosnia, and I wish to grow kiwifruit, not comercially, just
for the home use.
Since the kiwifruit was originalyy grown (I hope this is truth) in New
Zeland, therefore sunlight and warm temperature is not necessity,
would it be possible to grow it in Bosnia?!
Bosnia has cintinental climate.
Thank you!