Old 30-03-2003, 09:32 PM
Slavko

Default kikwi fruit

Hello,
I'm new here, and I was wondering if anyone of you could answer a
question.
I'm frrom Bosnia, and I wish to grow kiwifruit, not comercially, just
for the home use.
Since the kiwifruit was originalyy grown (I hope this is truth) in New
Zeland, therefore sunlight and warm temperature is not necessity,
would it be possible to grow it in Bosnia?!
Bosnia has cintinental climate.
Thank you!
Old 02-04-2003, 09:32 PM
pete

yes they grow at your place buy male and female plants seperate, plants
that are selffertilizing usualy give not too big fruits and keep in mind
that they growrealy big bigger for intance than vine's

to get the fruits ripe you put them in a plastic bag with some ripe
tomato's and due to the ethyleen gas they start ripening

succes pete

"Slavko" schreef in bericht
om...

Old 03-04-2003, 03:08 AM
Bruce Sinclair

In article , "pete" wrote:
yes they grow at your place buy male and female plants seperate, plants
that are selffertilizing usualy give not too big fruits and keep in mind
that they growrealy big bigger for intance than vine's

to get the fruits ripe you put them in a plastic bag with some ripe
tomato's and due to the ethyleen gas they start ripening

"Slavko" schreef in bericht
. com...
Hello,
I'm new here, and I was wondering if anyone of you could answer a
question.
I'm frrom Bosnia, and I wish to grow kiwifruit, not comercially, just
for the home use.
Since the kiwifruit was originalyy grown (I hope this is truth) in New
Zeland, therefore sunlight and warm temperature is not necessity,
would it be possible to grow it in Bosnia?!
Bosnia has cintinental climate.

The 'kiwifruit' was originally a "chinese gooseberry". We stole it and renamed
it Of course the best ones ripen on the vine ... as with any fruit.

Bruce

Oook !
NOTE remove the not_ from the address to reply. NO SPAM !