Old 30-08-2007, 02:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steve Wolstenholme Steve Wolstenholme is offline

Default Hydrangeas in frozen north?

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 13:50:13 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

How do they get on over wintering in e.g. Gateshead? Could someone with
personal experience please let me know.

Well, I'm not in Gateshead but I'm just as far North.

I have four Hydrangeas in my garden that must be ten years old. They
flower every year. They were blue and lacy, now they are pink and
solid. pH!

Steve

--
Steve Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software Ltd

http://www.easynn.com