Old 30-08-2007, 05:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary[_9_] Mary[_9_] is offline

Default Alan J Holmes and Alan Holmes are the same person

Ok, the URG "Alan Holmes" claims that he isn't the "Alan J Holmes" that
trolls and sends vulgar emails to females. Let's see shall we...

Consider this first message posted by "Alan J Holmes" to
uk.rec.gardening pulled from the Google archives:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....RDDSWGTKwGSvbQ

From: (Alan J Holmes)
Subject: Have you Guessed Alan Holmes' new ID?
Date: 1998/06/17
Newsgroups: uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
June Hughes wrote:
In article , Alan J Holmes
writes
In article ,
Alan Gould wrote:

I'm only surprised that they put up with the bad publicity as long as
they did.

Oh dear Alan, you can do better than that!

Can he?

I'm sure he can, remember he's still recovering from withdrawal
symtoms from when he wasn't able to post!(:-)

--
Alan G4CRW, Ex FAA, RNARS and others!
Here I sit, giving the world the benefit of my words of wit and wisdom!

The content's slightly irrelevant (he was replying to someone who had
reported him for trolling). What you need to note is that at that time
Alan (the same Alan that posts here) was posting from a Brunel
University account and the name and email address is the same as the
person mentioned in the uk.adverts.personals "Troll FAQ".

Which you can see he

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....e=source&hl=en

Now, if you do a callsign lookup at http://www.qrz.com you will see that
Alan J Holmes' amateur radio callsign (G4CRW) shows his address as:

G4CRW
A J HOLMES
4 CASTLE AVE, DATCHET
SLOUGH SL3 9BA
UK

So, we know that "Alan J Holmes" (the one who trolls and sends dirty
emails to random females) lives in Datchet.

Now, here's a message posted recently by "Alan Holmes" (the one who's
here in this group right now claiming he doesn't know who "Alan J
Holmes" - the one who trolls and sends dirty emails - is) to the
uk.food+drink.misc newsgroup:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....Aw2wAJAW9jm-jI

From: "Alan Holmes"
Newsgroups: uk.food+drink.misc
Subject: OT Too good to be true
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 16:48:52 GMT

They are here in Datchet, but only because some idiot who had been keeping
them decided he couldn't manage any more and released the damned things into
the open.

Fortunately most of them seem to have died off, just got my fingers crossed
in the hope they will all die.

They make a lot of noise and damage to crops.

Alan

The all important, and very telling, thing here are the words "They are
here in Datchet"!

YOU, "Alan Holmes" and "Alan J Holmes"
are one and the same person.

YOU are, "Alan Holmes" also a troll and a pervert.