Old 31-08-2007, 03:17 PM posted to aus.gardens
Barbara[_2_] Barbara[_2_] is offline

Default Dangerous times...

Jock wrote:

What are the feelings of people regarding these monstrosities? I
reckon they are a bane on society.

I hate them, mainly because my neat freak husband has 3 of the damn things
and every afternoon around 4.30, he thoroughly blow-vacs our front and back
yard and then blow-vacs the road outside out place for good measure. One day
I am going to wrap one of them around his neck, not because of the noise or
anything like that, purely because of his damn obsession with ridding our
yard and the road of every leaf he can see.