Old 01-09-2007, 08:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default C summer X aclandiae

That's a Gold Country Orchids hybrid, in case you ever want to pick up one that isn't a mericlone.

K Barrett
"Roy" wrote in message ...
Sorry Guys, the lable was messed up when I did this photo. The plant is C. Summer Spot 'Carmela' . I was able to track down the correct name on Carmela's web site using the catalog number. Here is a corrected photo also

Roy
"Roy" wrote in message . ..
I spotted this plant during a visit to some growers last week. Just had to have it

Roy