Old 01-09-2007, 06:21 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
chip chip is offline

Default want / need to install Pond bottom drain and Skimmer.

~ jan wrote:
On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 17:41:38 CST, Chip wrote:

I live in Tempe and planning to convert my pool into a pond. Did you
DIY or have a contractor do it? How do your fish handle the heat?
Chip

If you haven't, check out this website on pool to pond conversion:
http://kilk.com/pond/ ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

Thanks Jan. I took many interesting ideas from this project the last
time you recommended it. My own conversion is on hold because of the
blasted heat. A full month of over 110F. Nuts. I can't drain the
pool to start construction because the heat could crack the cement w/o
water. So I gather info and keep planning. Maybe by Oct the weather
will abate and I can actually get something done.

Chip