Old 02-09-2007, 02:09 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default Best pond netting ideas?

"Gareee©" wrote:
What's the cheapest, and best way to net them?
How do you keep the netting high enough up from the water for your
plants? What do ya do about frogs in the pond that want to get to the
rocks around your pond?

I'm guessing that I'd need to build a "tentpole" thing for inside the
pond itself? Then use, maybe tent stakes to stake it down?

AZponds have 12x15' right now for $17 shipped.. if there's a cheaper home
depot/lowe's like solution though, that would make more sense.
[ . . . ]

I bought bird net at Home Depot, used fencing to support it, lashed down
with 'cable ties'. My friend uses PVC pipe to construct frames. Cheap and
easy. HTH

~Semper Fi~