Old 02-09-2007, 02:33 PM posted to aus.gardens
col col is offline

Default What fertilizers are good for growing broccoli ?

On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 09:45:49 GMT, "0tterbot" wrote:

"col" wrote in message
.. .

i know lots of peeps who are huge fans of seaweed fertiliser, it has a great
reputation. good luck with your veg, and the figs sound wonderful!
kylie

Having a look at what I was given a bit more closely and its Organic
Nitrogen which I mix about two teaspoons into a 2 litre plastic
container and then pour it over the plant which my fig cuttings love.
I can't believe what a huge impact its made on the cuttings in just
two weeks.

I was thinking of another thing that had seaweed in it called I think
fishplus ?

Anyway many thanks on all the helpful feedback.