Old 03-09-2007, 06:37 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Best pond netting ideas?

my tall plants are in my veggie filter, only plant in the pond is a
water lily. so my netting is just over the pond.
netting can be seen (or not) here
http://weloveteaching.com/mypond/changes/changes2.htm

yes. trees drop leaves when heat stressed. sometimes trees die too.
I make sure to water the good trees. Ingrid

On Sat, 1 Sep 2007 17:05:17 CST, "Gareee©"
wrote:
I'd say across my street,
that maybe 20% of the leaves are off some trees already, and in some cases,
specific types of trees have already turned brown, and some rees have
already lost their leaves!