Old 03-09-2007, 06:38 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Old posts popping up?

A big hello to NOLA from Milwaukee. I love your city.

if you spend any time in the unmoderated rec.ponds you would learn
that a few rec.ponders started a war with others and brought it to
rec.ponds. Before they started a war the unmoderated rec.ponds was a
very nice newsgroup, just like this one is.

INgrid

On Sat, 1 Sep 2007 10:27:59 CST, "MLF" wrote:
I haven't noticed that this group has any particular axe to grind or is
infested with trolls (as others have been). The people who post are more
polite and considerate than almost any other group I know of. Changing to a
moderated group is a pretty drastic way to control content, and I haven't
seen many posts here that are so worrisome as to need it. In my opinion,
it's an extreme solution to a problem that doesn't exist.

Michael
New Orleans, Louisiana USA