Old 03-04-2003, 12:20 AM
Sean Nemecek

Default [IBC] juniperus sabina

You'd probably need his propagation book for that.

Some IBCers have it, maybe they can pitch in.

Dirr says, "Seed: Impermeable coat and embryo dormancy necessitates
warm/cold period. 60 minutes acid followed by 3 months cold stratification
resulted in good germination."

Hope this helps.

Sean Nemecek - Cadillac, MI - Zone 4b or 5a

"True ingenuity values love for itself."
- John Howe from "Of Delighting in God"