Old 04-09-2007, 03:24 PM
cvd cvd is offline
Registered User

Question Sources for Brigadoon and Don Juan in UK

Hello,

I have recently moved to Hertfordshire and am having a difficult time finding two specific roses that I had great success with in my garden back in the states. They a hybrid tea "Brigadoon" AARS 1982 and climber "Don Juan" 1958. Can anyone out there in the ether offer suggestions on where either of these might be purchased in the UK?

Failing that, perhaps someone might have a reasonable alternative to suggest? I particularly liked the hardiness of these roses, their prolific flowering throughout the season, as well as their very dark green leathery foliage.

Many thanks to all.