Old 04-09-2007, 03:24 PM
cvd cvd is offline
Registered User

Question Sources for Brigadoon and Don Juan in UK

Hello,

I have recently moved to Hertfordshire and am having a difficult time finding two specific roses that I had great success with in my garden back in the states. They a hybrid tea "Brigadoon" AARS 1982 and climber "Don Juan" 1958. Can anyone out there in the ether offer suggestions on where either of these might be purchased in the UK?

Failing that, perhaps someone might have a reasonable alternative to suggest? I particularly liked the hardiness of these roses, their prolific flowering throughout the season, as well as their very dark green leathery foliage.

Many thanks to all.
Old 07-09-2007, 02:05 AM posted to rec.gardens.roses

Default Sources for Brigadoon and Don Juan in UK

--
cvd

You might try posting to one of the
UK garden forums. We don't get a lot
of traffic in rec.gardens.roses.

I did search UK rose retailers, and had
no luck finding those two roses.

Good luck!

Gail
near San Antonio TX USA

Angel Face And Don Juan Clb ritachamp Roses 1 13-03-2006 04:07 AM
PINK DON JUAN!!, Yep, got me one today. Rogerx Roses 3 17-02-2005 03:26 PM
PINK DON JUAN!!, Yep, got me one today. Rogerx Roses 0 17-02-2005 12:01 AM
Don Juan climbers Mark Preston Roses 1 30-04-2004 02:06 AM
Growth habit of Don Juan, color combos, etc. was Long Grizzle Shiva Roses 1 15-06-2003 09:08 PM