Old 04-09-2007, 03:40 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default So what did y'all do today?

I cleaned the GH. Put all the pots in order, straightened the potting shed,
watered/fertilized and inspected my plants, swept up the backyard, all in
100 degree heat. Of course today (the first day back to "work") the heat
has broken and its quite nice this AM.

K Barrett
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
Laborless day, don't you know! So how come I was working on the Society
newsletter this morning?

But this afternoon we hit Wahoo's in Stuart, FL (on the water). 'Dem
Margueritas was goooooood, and the guitar player wasn't bad, either.

Diana