Old 04-09-2007, 07:48 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Manelli Family[_3_] Manelli Family[_3_] is offline

Default So what did y'all do today?

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
Laborless day, don't you know! So how come I was working on the Society
newsletter this morning?

But this afternoon we hit Wahoo's in Stuart, FL (on the water). 'Dem
Margueritas was goooooood, and the guitar player wasn't bad, either.

We didn't do much. We had to run to HD for a few items but it was an
otherwise lazy day around here. It was too hot and humid to spend much time
outside.