Old 03-04-2003, 12:44 AM
dalecochoy

Default [IBC] Meeting programs

Jim,
I'm intrigued by your letter.
In the first part of the letter you state that your club is to cheap to take
advantage of the scheduled speakers ( BTW, Rob K. does a great job
scheduling it all) and that if it isn't Ben O. no one is interested, and
when Colin was there no one came...

Then you go on wondering how you can get a better list of speakers.??
BTW, BCI does offer a list and I THINK it will be updated.) There is no
end to ways to find speakers, but,

It seems that you (and your club) need to figure out how to get your
attendance up, grow some funds and then make some speaker choices. What
good is a list of 100 speakers if you don't take advantage of them when they
drive by your town, or don't show up when they stop at your town?

Regards,
Dale "Looking for the best deal on a car although I don't plan on buying
one" Cochoy