Old 04-09-2007, 04:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_2_] joevan[_2_] is offline

Default Big rosette for mini flower arrangement -ping Ann

On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 06:29:13 -0400, Ann wrote:

FragileWarrior expounded:

From the Putnam County Fair this year. This arrangement took first place
in the 4" or under flower arrangement catagory and Reserve Grand Champion
overall.

The basket the arrangement sits in is a handmade pine-needle basket and the
inner liner was the cut-down top of a stick deoderant.

Wow, what a sweet little thing!

It is something. Imagine making a basket out of pine needles.
I have been gathering seeds this morning and will be sending as soon
as I find the right container. I may also send a few small plants.
I think they should be placed in the garden as soon as you want as
over the years I have just let them seed themselves and always have
lots of new ones.