Old 04-09-2007, 08:36 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Hal[_1_] Hal[_1_] is offline

Default Had a Box turtle pop in for a visit!

On Mon, 3 Sep 2007 13:41:44 CST, "Gareee©"
wrote:

Interesting reading.. young box turtule tend to hunt in water, because they
are more carniverous.. so maybe the guy who visited my pond was looking for
a snack? (We've got fish, frogs, and salamanders in the pond now.) Maybe it
was a good thing my pond is murky now, with low visibility?

Thank you. I didn't know that. I just never found on in a body of
water, but mostly in fields near water.
--
Hal Middle Georgia, Zone 8
http://tinyurl.com/2fxzcb