Old 06-09-2007, 09:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson Sally Thompson is offline

Default Crispy Faerie Holler and other news..........

On Thu, 6 Sep 2007 00:33:11 +0100, madgardener wrote
(in article ):

Hello friends, Maddie here. It's been awhile since I posted something.
I see on the earlier posts that thanks to the kindness of friends, there
was quite a little stir caused when my last post was put on the
newsgroup three times. I'm honored! And had no idea those whom I sent
the posts to at the library would be so kind....LOL and of course the
flame was enjoyable to read as well. I knew I was loved, but never knew
how much! Thanks and wish I could hug each and every one of you for
being there for me. You know who you are--

Well, a short update is in order, and here it comes...........those who
do NOT want to read this, close it and move to the next post please....

snip

Maddie, thank you for your gentle and moving update. I do hope with all my
heart that you can find a way to stay in Fairie Holler and that all goes well
with you all.

[Posted to URG only]

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Burne-Jones/William Morris window in Shropshire church with conservation