Old 02-02-2003, 10:19 PM
Die Spammer !!!

Default snowblower- tires

Tim wrote:

I have a snowblower and this year we are getting hammered with snow. The
tires seem to be spinning allot this year in the snow. Would chains help
the tires? The tires are currently the big knobby ones.

Tim

Do they make chains for snowblower tires? It might be cheaper to find some
non self tapping screws such as the ones pictured at
http://www.mobile-mart.com/screws.htm that is small enough to screw into the
knobs of your knobby tires and not puncture the tire. I would thinik that 1
screw every inch or two in the center of the tire would be perfect. These
would be easy to take out if ya had the bolt socket and socket wrench or
cordless socketwrench setup.