Old 06-09-2007, 11:36 PM posted to rec.gardens,uk.rec.gardening
thistletoes thistletoes is offline

Default Crispy Faerie Holler and other news..........

On Sep 6, 1:45 pm, raeannsimpson wrote:
On Sep 5, 7:33 pm, madgardener wrote:

Hello friends, Maddie here. It's been awhile since I posted something.

*snip*

maddie, up on the very crispy and tinder dry ridge, back in Faerie
Holler, overlooking a hazy English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone
7, sunset zone 36

Hi Maddie, nice to read you again! So glad things have started turning
around for you...Don't worry, the rest will all fall in place in it's
own time! (A new place sounds rather exciting to me! LOL)

Prayers,
Rae

Hi Maddie! Even though we don't know each other, I have followed some
of your postings for some time, mourned your absence and now rejoice
your return! As Ingrid wisely says, Faerie Holler is but a state of
mind. You and your true love will always abide in its fragrant
embrace. I didn't find my true love till I was 50 (after years of
marital misery) so I cheer for you and your courageous decisions.

Deb