Old 07-09-2007, 04:31 AM posted to rec.gardens,uk.rec.gardening

Default Crispy Faerie Holler and other news..........

my inner garden is walled to stop winter from creeping in. I spent
vacations in New Orleans and I am very influenced by their little
walled gardens, dripping with moisture. I am very much a woodland
nymph type person, I love the high trees and cool understory filled
with ferns. I eschew loud colored flowers. Yellow and white, maybe a
bit of blue. But the greenness of the foliage is all. Ingrid

On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 12:00:03 -0400, Jim wrote:
the magic meadow is the place that will always exist in my
mind. long after the actual real place was destroyed I
carried the thoughts and memories of times spent there with
me as a reminder of how we can continue to enjoy what was
and is no longer.