Old 07-09-2007, 01:13 PM posted to rec.gardens,uk.rec.gardening
loonyhiker loonyhiker is offline

Default Crispy Faerie Holler and other news..........

Oh Maddie! I'm so glad to hear that you are safe and happy and loved!
I'm sorry to hear about the uncertainty of the Faerie Holler but will
keep you in my prayers. Please take lots of photos which will help you
during sad times. I know just hearing about it helps me through my sad
times. I still have some photos that you sent me and hope I will get
to visit you before the Faerie Holler moves.

loonyhiker (Pat)