Old 07-09-2007, 09:09 PM posted to rec.gardens
William Wagner[_2_] William Wagner[_2_] is offline

Default FAO Cheryl I

In article ,
enigma wrote:

i scored a bunch of plants, 3 Lady's Mantle, 3 pink Astilbe, 3
stonecrop, 2 Red October hostas & 4 hellebores (white prince, i
think), all gallon size pots & all free.
i know where i want to put everything but the hellebores,
because i know pretty much nothing about them. any suggestions?
lee

I plant most of mine near the front door on the North side of my home.
I like to see a glimmer of spring in February . This combined with a
few witch hazels about and winter is good. I mix Hostas, Hellebores
and ........ Caladiums along with double Inpatients much latter.

Bill whose Hellebore babies start out on the south side.

--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade