Old 08-09-2007, 09:50 AM posted to aus.gardens
Terryc Terryc is offline

Default Recycling lawn

Robo wrote:
Hi everyone, good to see Len and others still helping out.

My lawn has some grass and a lot of weeds, plus I'm going to level the
lawned area so need to rip up the old lawn. Is there any way of mulching
the old lawn to use in the new garden beds I'm creating or should I pay the
money to get it removed?

I'd like to recycle if possible but don't have the time to spend the rest of
my life removing grass and weeds from the garden beds.

Cover it in newspaper or similar and leave until it all dies off.