Old 09-09-2007, 02:31 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Find Out How the Neocons Staged a Terror Attack That Killed Thousands of Americans on 9/11

In article ,
Ed Harley wrote:

wrote:

Watch Alex Jones's Terrorstorm:

"I think the very kindest thing that we can say about George W. Bush
and all the people in the U.S. Government that have been involved in
this massive cover-up, the very kindest thing we can say is that they
were aware of impending attacks and let them happen. Now some people
will say that's much too kind, however even that is high treason and
conspiracy to commit murder." - Former Director of Advanced Space
Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter.

http://patriotsquestion911.com

alex jones is a nutjob!

It is out of place here in wrecked gardens and I haven't watch much of
it yet, but the tenor of it sounded right.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.
- Bob Marley