Old 08-09-2007, 11:09 PM posted to alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots,uk.railway,rec.gardens,alt.fan.letterman,rec.music.classical.recordings

Default Find Out How the Neocons Staged a Terror Attack That Killed Thousands of Americans on 9/11

Watch Alex Jones's Terrorstorm:

"I think the very kindest thing that we can say about George W. Bush
and all the people in the U.S. Government that have been involved in
this massive cover-up, the very kindest thing we can say is that they
were aware of impending attacks and let them happen. Now some people
will say that's much too kind, however even that is high treason and
conspiracy to commit murder." - Former Director of Advanced Space
Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter.

http://patriotsquestion911.com

Old 08-09-2007, 11:19 PM posted to alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots,uk.railway,rec.gardens,alt.fan.letterman,rec.music.classical.recordings

wrote:

Watch Alex Jones's Terrorstorm:

"I think the very kindest thing that we can say about George W. Bush
and all the people in the U.S. Government that have been involved in
this massive cover-up, the very kindest thing we can say is that they
were aware of impending attacks and let them happen. Now some people
will say that's much too kind, however even that is high treason and
conspiracy to commit murder." - Former Director of Advanced Space
Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter.

http://patriotsquestion911.com

alex jones is a nutjob!
Old 09-09-2007, 02:31 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Ed Harley wrote:

wrote:

Watch Alex Jones's Terrorstorm:

"I think the very kindest thing that we can say about George W. Bush
and all the people in the U.S. Government that have been involved in
this massive cover-up, the very kindest thing we can say is that they
were aware of impending attacks and let them happen. Now some people
will say that's much too kind, however even that is high treason and
conspiracy to commit murder." - Former Director of Advanced Space
Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter.

http://patriotsquestion911.com

alex jones is a nutjob!

It is out of place here in wrecked gardens and I haven't watch much of
it yet, but the tenor of it sounded right.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.
- Bob Marley
Old 09-09-2007, 12:47 PM posted to uk.railway,rec.gardens,alt.fan.letterman,rec.music.classical.recordings

Watch Martial Law 9/11

Martial Law: 9/11 Rise of the Police State was filmed primarily during
the Republican Party's 2004 national convention in New York City.

The Republican Party's choice to hold the event there drew both strong
praise and strong criticism. Alex Jones' clear intent was that the
people who were truly guilty of planning and carrying out the events
of September 11, 2001 were coming back to the scene of the crime.

In the film, Jones shows what he believes are signs of a growing
police state: constant surveillance, a defined military presence, a
militarized civilian police force, mass roundups and arrests of
protesters, detention in a makeshift facility laden with asbestos
which one interviewee called a "concentration camp", and threats of
arrest for constitutionally legal activities. Many different views are
presented, including one semi-humorous confrontation with a group of
American communists.

Old 09-09-2007, 05:14 PM posted to uk.railway,rec.gardens,alt.fan.letterman,rec.music.classical.recordings

In article . com,
wrote:

[...]

It does seem quite a coincidence that "The Project for the New American
Century" claimed that it would take a "new Pearl Harbor" to put in place
it's radical pro-corporate Republican proposals (some read "fascist"
here). But like Bush's Wars, who are you going to believe, your
president or your own lying eyes?

Old 10-09-2007, 04:59 AM posted to uk.railway,rec.gardens,alt.fan.letterman,rec.music.classical.recordings

The trouble is,Alex Jones,and everyone at his whole flaming
network,are fanatical Ron Paul cultists.It is one of several reasons I
find him largely unlistenable.Paul is someone I,as an anarchist (I
really am.),could never support,for a whole host of reasons.None of
which are discussed in the media.Ron Paul swallows the whole
government fairy tale about 9/11,but refuses to say anything to dis
sway his follwers. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=de1_1185477767
,saying they can believe what ever they want,he won't stop them.

For me the big unanswered question,that no one seems to interested
in,is how did the thermite/thermate charges get there in the first
place ? Who placed them there and when ?

Once upon a time,Alex Jones used to be very good.But,he has become
more and more like those militia/patriot types,that used to populate
the short wave dial,back in the 80s,and 90s.He didn't used to be a
screaming nut,but now he is.

Roger

Old 10-09-2007, 05:29 AM posted to uk.railway,rec.gardens,rec.music.classical.recordings

wrote in message
ups.com...
The trouble is,Alex Jones,and everyone at his whole flaming
network,are fanatical Ron Paul cultists.It is one of several reasons I
find him largely unlistenable.Paul is someone I,as an anarchist (I
really am.),could never support,for a whole host of reasons.None of
which are discussed in the media.Ron Paul swallows the whole
government fairy tale about 9/11,but refuses to say anything to dis
sway his follwers. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=de1_1185477767
,saying they can believe what ever they want,he won't stop them.

For me the big unanswered question,that no one seems to interested
in,is how did the thermite/thermate charges get there in the first
place ? Who placed them there and when ?

there ya go. You've hit the nail right on the head, as far as this
""theory"" goes. They have not one shred of firsthand knowledge. No one who
saw or heard anything. All they have is "hey, if you don't "see" it, you're
an idiot."

Old 10-09-2007, 05:53 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
"Bill Kawalec" wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

At least the mailing list that we (wrecked gardens) are on, seems to be
improving (uk.railway, rec.gardens, rec.music.classical.recordings). No
reason to let our pride show though.