Old 09-09-2007, 08:51 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David \(Normandy\) David \(Normandy\) is offline

Default Tulip tree - not looking happy

Can't have too many of 'em. Anyway we live in "The Suffering" in the town
of
"The Coffin." Up the road is "The Mountain of Dead" which is less
succinct than
"Death Town." If living in The Suffering weren't bad enough, just past my
neighbor,
the 12th century leper colony, is "The Trembling."

Rather cheery hereabouts. Just don't wander around the garden after
sunset.
Anyway I hope the Corstorphinse maple feels at home!
--
Emery Davis

Sounds like somewhere that Stephen King would live :-) or at least, write
about.

David