Old 03-04-2003, 04:08 AM
jammer

Default Help Identify a Rampant Mystery Vine?

On Wed, 2 Apr 2003 21:09:41 -0500, "John McGaw"
wrote:

Looking at the pictures of poison ivy at
http://poisonivy.aesir.com/img/pictures/pi/index.php still leads me to day
that this isn't it. Particularly the one showing PI growing among Vinca
where the size and color differences really show up. The leaves of my
mystery vine are very similar in size and color to Vinca. I'll go out and
study it a bit more in the morning but I'm sure that the "leaves of three"
don't hold true for my mystery vine either.

Well.........grab a branch and rub the stuff all over you. Maybe it
isn't but my guess is that it is. If not, it looks painfully similiar.
I don't react to the stuff so others ask me to do thier dirty work.
http://www.poison-ivy.org/html/climbs1.htm

jammer