Old 09-09-2007, 06:18 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default Gardening for a Living?

Chris F. said:

I'm considering starting a greenhouse - just a small one for now - as a
way to perhaps earn a living.

How small?

Here where I live - in Eastern Canada, we have
a very limited season for outdoor plants. But I'm wondering if
there's any way to make a profit year-round, not just in the springtime. Are
there any houseplants or other exotic things that can be sold year-round? Or
is gardening strictly a season thing, requiring us to find some other source
of income for the winter?

Are the nurseries all closed during the winter, there? If not, what do they
sell?

--

Eggs

Did Noah keep his bees in archives?