Old 09-09-2007, 08:49 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Srgnt Billko Srgnt Billko is offline

Default Gardening for a Living?

"Chris F." wrote in message
I'm considering starting a greenhouse - just a small one for now - as a
way to perhaps earn a living. Here where I live - in Eastern Canada, we
have
a very limited season for outdoor plants. But I'm wondering if
there's any way to make a profit year-round, not just in the springtime.
Are
there any houseplants or other exotic things that can be sold year-round?
Or
is gardening strictly a season thing, requiring us to find some other
source
of income for the winter?
Any advice would be appreciated.

It sounds like you should stick with an activity you are more familiar with.