Old 10-09-2007, 06:48 PM posted to rec.gardens
JackpipE JackpipE is offline

Default well water vs public water - cost

My house has public water and well water in the basement that's only
available for garden purposes.
Does any one know what is the cost of using well + electric pump vs
public water? Let's assume that the water quality is not an issue
here.
I live in NJ (northern Jersey) and so far I only got 1 water bill for
$0. We have recently moved into the house so I don't know the bills
look like. I know I'm getting high electric bill mainly because of the
AC but not sure it the well pump is part of it.

Thanks,
Jack