Old 11-09-2007, 12:48 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default Gardening for a Living?

wrote:
Steveo said:

"Chris F." wrote:
Here's a novel idea... how about applying for a real job?

A great idea, for someone who is able to travel and be dependable
for a certain # of hours work each day - which I'm not. That's why I'm
looking for something I can do from home.

Grow some nasty skunk mean green, now there's a cash crop! :P

Maybe that's why they want a small greenhouse.

I thought they already have the greenhouse? Half way there!